Course to discuss how a new semi-permanent crown option can increase revenue
Registrations are now being accepted for a free webinar discussing how the chairside fabrication of semi-permanent crowns can enhance dental practice production.
The key details of the webinar are as follows:
- Title: Raise Case Acceptance and Boost Practice Revenue with New Clinical Options
- Presenter: David Rice, DDS
- Date and Time: Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET | 4:00 PM PT
- CE Credits: 1 Live, Interactive CEU*
*CE provided through Viva Learning, an approved ADA CERP provider.
Register for this free webinar now.
Participants in this CE webinar will be able to:
- Learn the top three questions needed to ask every patient to move from “No” to “Yes”
- Increase their clinical skills from real case examples
- Leverage phased care to increase their bottom line
- Learn about new material options and techniques that are available to achieve their goals
The chairside-fabricated crowns discussed in this webinar make it possible to save time and money for both the patient and the practice without requiring an investment in expensive technology. The easy-tomake semi-permanent composite crowns are highly esthetic and show remarkable longevity of up to five years. Learn why this product is the missing element in restorative dental care.
DMG manufactures and distributes market-leading restorative materials and preventive products that are internationally recognized for their quality and innovation. Known for breakthrough material technology, including flagship products Luxatemp® and LuxaCore Z Dual, the revolutionary Icon® resin infiltrant, and the new LuxaCrown® semi-permanent crown and bridge material, DMG is committed to helping the dental profession meet its materials needs through innovation, collaboration and dedication. For more information about DMG products, or to find a sales representative, please visit online at http://www.dmg-america.com, or call (800) 662-6383.
Hear from real dental and marketing professionals on the Oral Health Group’s blog!