Irish Woman with Intolerance to Sedatives Died Days After Dental Procedure, Inquest Told

iStock

According to the Irish Examiner, an inquest has heard that a patient who was sensitive to sedatives died five days after undergoing an implant procedure at a Dublin dental clinic.

The Dublin District Coroner’s Court heard that there was a dispute between the family of the deceased, Margaret O’Doherty, and the dental surgeons who operated on the patient. The dental surgeons claim they were not informed of the patient’s sensitivity to sedatives while O’Doherty’s husband was shocked to hear this.

View the full story from the Irish Examiner.


See more of the latest dentistry news!

RELATED NEWS