The ADA Practical Guide to Social Media Planning, First Edition, available now
October 29, 2012
by American Dental Association (ADA)
To assist dentists in using social media to better connect with their patients, the American Dental Association (ADA) has created The ADA Practical Guide to Social Media Planning, First Edition. This new offering is designed to help dental professionals understand how to successfully integrate social media into their communications and marketing plans.
The ADA Practical Guide to Social Media Planning is a useful resource for both social media novices and experts. The book includes:
· How social media impacts business and why it’s important to participate
· Business-focused social media planning tips
· Best practices that can be applied to any social media platform
· Tips on how to manage a professional reputation on social media sites
· ADA resources to use on social platforms
· Helpful links for beginners
· A goal-planning worksheet and content-calendar template
The ADA Practical Guide to Social Media Planning is priced at $9.95 for ADA members and $14.95 for non-members. The book is available for download on www.ADA.org.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.