Beyes Dental Canada, the largest Canadian dental handpiece manufacturer with a tradition of revolutionizing the dental industry with groundbreaking advancements in precision dental instruments, will be showcasing its new AirLight M800X handpiece at booth #813 during the 2018 Chicago Midwinter Meeting.
According to company spokesperson Martins Ozolins, DDS, “The M800X is the latest addition to the revolutionary AirLight handpiece line which is known for its high efficiency, built-in micro generator that powers the LED without requiring a connection to a fiber optic system in the dental delivery unit.”
Like all Beyes AirLight handpieces, the M800X enables clinicians to have a clearer illuminated operative field. The Direct-LED is also brighter and has a larger light pattern than traditional power optic systems. The well-designed and precisely-manufactured AirLight M800X also provides extraordinary torque to ensure the accurate and powerful cutting that dentists need.
New features specific to the AirLight M800X include the following:
- IS Technology: Provides instant stop capability which eliminates backflow and noise when ceasing operation.
- X Ball Bearings: Lasts up to four times longer than traditional ball bearings, thanks to Beye’s newly-engineered ball bearings with special caging material.
- Quatro Spray: Ensures superior visibility and cooling with four specially-positioned ports.
- Direct-LED+: Delivers the best direct illumination available, which is powered by Beyes’ signature built-in generator.
- Built-in Generator: Eliminates the need for being tethered to a delivery unit’s fiber optic system.
- Micro-Tex: Improves grip and reduces slipping during operation, which increases patient safety.
- 25W Torque: Provides best cutting power to minimize stalling and increase efficiency
- 25 Months Warranty: Expands coverage to more than double the standard 12-month warranty.
The AirLight M800X handpiece will be demonstrated throughout the Chicago Midwinter Meeting at booth #813. For more information, visit www.Beyes.ca or send an email to info@Beyes.ca.
Beyes, the Toronto-based company is Canada’s fastest-growing dental company thanks to its loyal customers, yet Beyes is the largest Canadian dental handpieces manufacturer. Beyes combines the expertise of highly-skilled people with its well-established manufacturing chain and advanced quality-control systems to provide the dental community with groundbreaking advancements for precision dental instruments. All Beyes products are manufactured in strict compliance with Health Canada regulations. Moreover, manufacturing facility is ISO 13485 certified under Canadian Medical Devices Conformity Assessment System (CMDCAS) ensuring superior products quality that meet and exceed user expectations. The Beyes team is dedicated to providing flawless experience to its customers, at all levels assuring that our products and service not only meet but exceed current and future demands.