February 20, 2014
by KaVo Kerr Group
Matt Garrett, Vice President Marketing for KaVo Kerr Group announces plans to feature twenty new products at Chicago Mid-Winter.
KaVo Kerr Group, a portfolio of leading dental consumable, equipment, high tech and specialty brands will feature twenty new products at the Chicago Mid-Winter meeting beginning Thursday, February 20, 2014. KaVo Kerr Group brands include KaVo, Kerr, Kerr Total Care, Pentron, Axis, Sybron Endo, Orascoptic, Pelton & Crane, Marus, Gendex, DEXIS, Instrumentarium, SOREDEX, i-CAT, NOMAD, Implant Direct and Ormco.
“In celebration of the formation of KaVo Kerr Group and our outstanding portfolio of brands, we are excited to announce twenty new products that will be featured at this year’s Chicago Mid-Winter meeting. Our commitment to enhancing the standard of care that our clinicians provide through efficient workflows and simplification of dentistry will be on full display in Chicago,” says Matt Garrett, Vice President of Marketing. “We are thrilled to be delivering a broad array of innovations represented by brands our clinicians use and trust every day.”
KaVo Kerr Group cited the following list of new product previews:
• KaVo – New MASTERtorque M8900L handpieces featuring greater cutting power and patented Direct Stop technology
• Kerr – Enhancements to the award winning SonicFill and introduction of the new Demi Ultra Curing Light
• DEXIS –New CariVu caries detection device, DEXIS Mac software, DEXShield radiation reducing sensor holder and DEXPhoto digital app
• i-CAT – New i-CAT FLX MV CBCT featuring award winning FLX technology and new Treatment Studio 5.3 treatment planning software
• Axis/Sybron Endo – New ElementsFree cord-free Obturation unit and TF AdaptiveNiTi file system
• Implant Direct –New Custom Direct Abutments and InterActive implant systems
• Instrumentarium – New Op300 Maxio featuring a new medium field of view digital panoramic imaging system
• NOMAD –New Pro II handheld intra-oral x-ray featuring the award winning portable I/O with new improved industrial design
• Orascoptic – New Nano HD loupes featuring high definition, lightweight, comfortable loupes
• Ormco –New Lythos digital impression featuring the patented AFI scan technology, Damon Custom appliances
• Pelton & Crane – New 3000 dental chair featuring the Narrow Back Advantage and new enhanced industrial design
• Marus – New NuStar SII dental chair featuring new styling and patient comfort features
About KaVo Kerr Group:KaVo Kerr Group is a global portfolio of dental brands and operating companies that share common values of Trust, Experience, Choices, Quality and Smart Innovation. Brands include KaVo, Kerr, Kerr Total Care, Pentron, Axis, Sybron Endo, Orascoptic, Pelton & Crane, Marus, Gendex, DEXIS, Instrumentarium, SOREDEX, i-CAT, NOMAD, Implant Direct and Ormco. With over 500 years of combined experience and proven solutions, KaVo Kerr Group uniquely serves the dental profession.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
read more >>