With the improving of consumption ability and awareness in China, China’s oral care market is on its surging development stage; orthodontics, dental implant and other high-end businesses serve as major impetuses driving the rapid growth of dental market. The annual growth of oral care market has surpassed 20% in China, and it is projected that the market scale of China’s oral care had generated CNY 10.3 billion in 2013, according to statistics on some large dental hospitals conducted by Ministry of Health.
Huidian estimates that China had around 350 dental hospitals in 2013 that account for larger proportion of market shares although the number is only about 350. While nationwide dental clinics were up to 50 thousand, accounting for smaller market shares.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of Oral Care Industry
- Development Environment of China’s Oral Care Industry, 2013
- Development Situation of China’s Oral Care Industry
- China’s Leading Oral Care Chain Enterprises
- Future Development Analysis of China’s Oral Care Industry and Private Oral Medical Enterprises
- C. K. J Professional Dental Hospital Group
- Jiamei Dental
- Top Choice Medical Investment Corporation
- iBYER Dental Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/235mn9/research_and
About Research and Markets Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.