September 12, 2011
by DENTSPLY Tulsa Dental Specialties
DENTSPLY Tulsa Dental Specialties announced the availability of its newest piece of equipment for dental professionals – the ProMark Endodontic Motor.
The ProMark is built upon a tradition of performance and reliability and is the company’s most versatile and complete endodontic motor for rotary and reciprocation. The brushless motor delivers the ample power and consistency of full A/C “mains” power. It’s also compatible with a variety of e-type handpieces.
The ProMark is preloaded with the complete library of Tulsa Dental Specialties’ rotary and reciprocation settings and is fully programmable for individual preferences. It can also be updated with future endodontic innovations for a longer return on investment.
Other features include:
· Modern and attractive motor system
· Delivers smooth reciprocation
· Vivid 3-row LCD Display
· Integrated rotary & reciprocation file series library
· Auto-sensing global voltage compatibility (110/220 V)
· Well-weighted foot pedal with 360° activation
· Preset options allow five single file, file series, or custom file series
· Upgradable software & file library
· Handpiece calibration
· Auto-Stop/Reverse/Forward in rotary mode
Powerful 30,000 RPM brushless motor can be autoclaved
· With recommended 8:1 handpiece (sold separately):
o Speed Settings: 50 to 3,600 RPM in rotary mode
o Torque Settings: 30 to 1000 g-cm
· Capable of 150,000 RPM operation with 1:5* increaser handpiece
· Compatible with a broad range of e-type handpieces (1:1, 8:1,16:1, 1:5*)
* Occasional Use Only
About Tulsa Dental Specialties and DENTSPLY
Tulsa Dental Specialties is one of the leading producers or marketers of endodontic, implant and regenerative dental systems in North America. It is a division of York, Penn.-based DENTSPLY, a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of products for the dental market. For further information, please visit www.tulsadentalspecialties.com or call 1-800-662-1202.
DENTSPLY designs, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of professional dental products including dental implants, endodontic instruments and materials, orthodontic appliances, restorative materials, preventive materials and devices, and prosthetic materials and devices. The Company distributes its dental products in over 120 countries under some of the most well-established brand names in the industry. DENTSPLY is committed to the development of innovative, high quality, cost-effective new products for the dental market.