November 5, 2013
by Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., Inc.
Introducing Four New Sizes!
CHICAGO, IL– November 2013 – Hu-Friedy, a global leader in the manufacture of dental instruments and products, is pleased to announce a complete product offering of high quality sterilization pouches with the addition of four new sizes to the existing Bagette product line. With eight variations available, we now offer options that will fit all Hu-Friedy Signature Series® Cassettes including our Oral Surgery cassette. Four smaller sizes are also available for all other office needs including rubber dam clamps, burs, hand pieces and loose instruments. Key Features include:
· Process indicators located both internal and external to the instrument/cassette area for both Steam and EO processes
· Constructed of medical grade paper providing strength and durability and multi-layer blue film to easily see any tears in film
· Strong seals protect against cassette and instrument breaches and wide self-seal adhesive strip to easily and securely seal pouches and provide reliable seal
· Pouches are lead free and are not made with natural rubber latex
· Thumb notch for ease of opening
For product specific information or to view a comprehensive usage chart please go to: www.hu-friedy.com/products/bagette-self-sealing-sterilization-pouches.
Founded inChicago in 1908, Hu-Friedy Manufacturing Company, LLC helps dental professionals perform at their best by producing dental instruments and products designed to function as an extension of each practitioner’s particular skill. Its products, hand-crafted by highly-skilled artisans, are known for their precision, performance, longevity, reliability and quality. Headquartered inChicago, Hu-Friedy products are distributed in more than 75 countries and the company maintains offices inRotterdam,Tuttlingen,Germany,Milan,Shanghai andTokyo.