Dental Wings is pleased to announce it will be demonstrating the NEW Dental Wings DWOS Lab Management software at Chicago LMT LabDay, Feb 24-25, and the International Dental Show in Cologne, Germany, March 21-25.
A Breakthrough in Streamlined Lab Management
Dental Wings DWOS Lab Management is a cloud-based solution for dental lab managers and staff members designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of both digital and analog workflows in dental laboratories of all sizes.
Employing an intuitive user interface, accessible through a web browser from any computer or tablet, DWOS Lab Management simplifies managing cases, organizing case related data, and monitoring the the lab’s activities to give complete oversight in real time.
Innovative scheduling tools, operations dashboards, file management to and from outside partners and dentists, and integration with the full range of Dental Wings dentist and lab solutions are just a part of the power of the DWOS Lab Management solution.
Based on years of close relationships with its customers, Dental Wings has developed standard workflows covering the whole spectrum of manual and 3D manufacturing possibilities where case-specific workflows are easily built on the fly.
Based on years of close relationships with its customers, Dental Wings has developed standard as well as completely customizable workflows covering the spectrum of manual and digital manufacturing activities in the dental lab.
Productivity Boosting Tools
- Unique Lab-Kanban™ methodology for minimizing shelf-time between tasks.
- Automatic scheduler and automatic flags that warn of impending delays.
- Prioritized tasks by employee, providing details, notes and documents when they are needed.
- Simplified output of travellers (case document), shipping documents, and invoices.
Data Management Systems
- Real-time case exchange is integrated with Dental Wings products, and completely open to connect to any other open CAD/CAM process.
- Laboratory and production time is saved by reducing time wasted in searching the next case or fetching data.
- Case information is exchanged automatically, reducing double entries and errors.
- Communication with dentists via customer portals reduce redundant data entry and reduce miscommunication issues.
- Continuous oversight of the most relevant data to help improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Ability to monitor individual workstation level activities as well as overall operations with a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
One-Stop Case Management
When considering a full-cycle workflow, Dental Wings DWOS Lab Management software is the one place for labs to manage their digital and traditional cases seamlessly and simultaneously.
- The production dashboard shows the current production load, flagged cases to warn of possible delay, plus it monitors critical cases, and keeps track of outsourced cases.
- Workflows are ready-to-use and user-friendly, allowing for any case-specific adjustments.
Invoices are configurable and all shipments can be tracked.
It’s All About Sharing
Leveraging Dental Wings product integrations, the data and production status can be shared in real-time between the dentist, laboratory, and production center, reducing irritating double entries and file transfers for errors.
“With the increasing number of digital workflows, labs are looking for solutions to streamline and manage their production efficiently. We’re excited to introduce this powerful and integrated management system to meet these needs and help lab owners significantly optimize their daily operations.”
– Robin Provost, Founder and EVP Software Developer, Dental Wings
Reduce Production Time, Boost Productivity
Based on the manufacturing industry-proven Kanban methodology, Dental Wings Lab-Kanban™ improves productivity by creating dynamic worksheets and schedules that are always synchronized with the latest changes in case information and priorities.
Dental Wings DWOS Lab Management software creates dynamic employee schedules based on Lab-Kanban™, the current workload across the entire lab, and the requested delivery dates. As priorities and workloads change throughout the day the master schedule as well as the individual schedules are automatically updated to optimize the overall throughput of the lab.
Employees have access to a dynamically updated individual list of tasks and cases in order of priority, providing them online case details, notes and documents. Lab employees won’t waste time tracking cases or trying to estimate which case to handle next, making it easy for them to focus on what they do best – adding important value to lab output.
About Dental Wings
Dental Wings is a leading provider of digital dentistry technologies. Its solutions, distributed in over 50 countries around the world, involve dental scanning, implant planning, prosthesis design, manufacturing integration and communication systems to connect dental professionals. Dental Wings is headquartered in Montreal, Canada and has grown to over 150 employees. Dental Wings has international offices in Berlin and Chemnitz, Germany, Lyon, France, and Shenzhen, China.