September 21, 2012
by Dentsply Canada Limited
New units ergonomically redesigned for: Improved hygienist comfort
• Nearly one-third of dental health professionals cite musculoskeletal disorders as the reason for early retirement. —Burke FJT et al. Br Dent J.
• NEW Tap-On™ Technology activates scaling or air polishing with a single tap of the foot pedal, allowing the foot to rest during the procedure to reduce hygienist leg strain.
• NEW prophy mode auto cycles automatically alternate between air polish and rinse without a need to touch the pedal (available on Cavitron® JET Plus unit only) Enhanced efficiency
• Additional power options include single-push turbo mode for up to 25% greater power and hands-free boost activation by pressing the pedal to the floor
• Finer water control allows for precise and convenient adjustment of lavage on the handpiece to the preferred setting
Plus all the benefits you have come to expect from Cavitron®
• BlueZone™ for improved patient comfort
• Autoclavable handpiece provides assurance against cross-contamination
• Single-push rinse and purge modes
For more information, please contact DENTSPLY Canada at 1-800-263-1437.