August 13, 2019
by GC America
GC America Inc. is excited to announce the launch of our next generation RMGI cement, GC FujiCEMTM Evolve, on September 1st, 2019 in US and Canada. It is built on the legacy of FujiCEMTM 2 which has been used for cementation over 17 million restorations.
GC FujiCEMTM Evolve is a radiopaque resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement in a syringe delivery with a tack-cure feature and high radiopacity. It can be used for cementation of a variety of substates and different types of indirect restorations.
Below are the key features and benefits:
1. Syringe delivery providing ergonomics and no need for dispenser
2. Tack-cure feature for easy, quick clean-up
3. Excellent, stable bond strength to zirconia
4. Improved radiopacity for easy visualization on x-rays
5. Ideal for cementation of zirconia, PFM and lithium disilicate restorations
Please see attached info. For more information on GC America and its complete product line, please visit www.gcamerica.com.
Sign up for Oral Health Group’s weekly enewsletter to have news delivered straight to your inbox!
[…] post GC FujiCEMTM Evolve: Resin-reinforced Glass Ionomer Cement appeared first on Oral Health […]
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.