March 23, 2010
Straumann launches digital solutions platform connecting dental professionals across disciplines
– Broad array of integrated leading-edge technologies encompassing 3D treatment-planning, intra-oral imaging and advanced CADCAM prothestics
– Straumanns computer-guided implant surgery system available shorthly in North America
– New data exchange feature links CADENT iTero intraoral scanning system with Straumann CADCAM
– New CADCAM products and features, including new scanner
Under the new umbrella brand of Straumann Digital Solutions, the company now offers state-of-the-art computer-guided surgery, intra-oral scanning, and CADCAM prosthetics to specialists, general dentists and dental laboratories in various markets around the world.
The iTero Digital Impression System allows precisley complteted preparations for single-unit cases as well as more comprehensive restorative and cosmetic full arch treatment plans.
DIGITAL RESTORATIVE DESIGN:
Digital restorative design with Straumann CAD and iTero Lab Software allows the dental technician to digitally mark the model margins, ditch the die, and then design a coping framework, or full contour restoration. Seamless and simple one-click integration is designed to ensure accurate data transfer.
iTero models are precisely milled from polyurethane. The occlusal relation is scanned intra-orally and efficiently transferred to the iTero articulator, Whip Mix Denar articulator, Ivocar Stratos articulator, or Panadent PSH/PCH articulators.
The cutting-edge technonogy at the Straumann CADCAM centralized production center turns the CAD designs into frameworks and full contour restorations for crown and bridge prosthetics.
A range of high quality materials to meet your needs:
– Zerion (zirconium dioxide)
– IPS e.max CAD restorations by Straumann CADCAM
– Ticon (titanium)
CONPLETION BY A QUALIFIED iTERO and Straumann Laboratory
Technicians receive the iTero models and Straumann frameworks for finishing and esthetic contouring. Laboratories can utilize traditional glass ceramics, pressable ceramics, or stain/glaze techniques to optimize the completedprothetics.
iTERO HELPS BUILD YOUR PRACTICE!
What is your time worth?
* Less time in seating appointment
* Less time for framework try-ins
* Fewer visits from the patients
* Greater accuracy
The Integrated CADCAM Soultion:
Your need are Chagning:
* Integrated with iTero Digital Impression Technology
* Confidence in the qaulity of precision of Straumann CADCAM restoratives