August 19, 2016
by Oral Health
Building on the success of its i-CAT FLX cone beam 3D imaging technology, i-CAT, a brand of the KaVo Kerr Group, proudly launches the i-CAT FLX V-Series, the industry’s first fully upgradable solution. This dynamic system offers three fields of view (FOV), enhanced low-dose and ultra-low dose 3D imaging, and dedicated 2D traditional panoramic capabilities at a price point starting at under $90,000.
The i-CAT FLX V-Series enables clinicians to support current or incorporate new treatment offerings, such as airway analysis, with an imaging solution that can grow as their practice evolves.
• A solution that can grow as a practice’s diagnosis and treatment offerings expand. i-CAT FLX V-Series provides the option of upgrading the field-of-view based on the types of procedures performed today and in the future, such as:
– i-CAT FLX V8 – 8 cm x 8 cm, 2D Pan
– i-CAT FLX V10 – 10 cm x 16 cm, 2D Pan
– i-CAT FLX V16– 17 cm x 23 cm, 2D Pan
• Enhanced low-dose and ultra-low dose scanning, which is easily achieved using i-CAT QuickScan and QuickScan+ protocols, allowing practitioners to take complete 3D images at a radiation dose comparable to a 2D panoramic image.
• The i-PAN™ feature allows technicians to take a quick 2D pan using the same high quality sensor that is used to acquire 3D scans. That, coupled with software used to enhance overall 2D image quality, dentists and specialists can confidently use their i-CAT FLX V-Series for both 2D and 3D imaging.
• Utilizing i-CAT PureScan™ technology and full-size sensor, i-CAT FLX V-Series scanners utilize fullbeam scanning and maximizes the use of the large sensor to capture a 3D scan. This provides more anatomical information without compromising image quality compared to other smaller sensors.
“The i-CAT FLX V-Series enables practitioners to upgrade 2D and 3D technology at their own pace without buying a new 3D CBCT or other imaging machine,” said Richard Matty, Marketing Director for i-CAT. “At any time, if practitioners want to add implants, airway analysis and treatment planning, orthodontic care, oral surgery or other capabilities, they can do so with a simple software upgrade. They can also offer 3D imaging to other practices or health care providers, thereby potentially expanding their practice.”
The i-CAT FLX V-series is available only through our exclusive distributer, Henry Schein Dental, and was recently previewed at the annual Henry Schein National Sales Meeting in June. The i-CAT FLX V-Series will also be presented at several upcoming industry trade events, including the ICIO summer implant show, Aug. 24-27, 2016, in San Diego, California and CDA in San Francisco, California September 8-10, 2016. In addition, the i-CAT FLX V-Series was prelaunched in mid-July with two webinars, which can be viewed online through the links provided below.
For more information about the i-CAT FLX V-series, including a product brochure, access to either webinars, or to schedule a demos, please visit http://info.i-cat.com/dt_flx.
About KaVo Kerr Group
KaVo Kerr Group is a world leader in smart products and processes that enable dental professionals to confidently optimize their work and lives. With our deep experience and proven solutions, we are proud to serve 99 percent of dental practices around the world. In addition, we work closely with special markets including: universities, military, government, dental service organizations (DSOs), labs and community health organizations for the betterment of dentistry.
With over 500 years of combined history, KaVo Kerr Group represents a broad portfolio of equipment and consumable brands that span multiple user groups and product segments. For more information on KaVo Kerr Group, visit their website, http://www.kavokerrgroup.com.
read more >>