During a challenging year for the dental industry, MouthWatch, LLC, garnered an impressive set of awards and accolades. “We’re extremely grateful to have been recognized with an abundance of honors during this unpredictable time,” said Brant Herman, MouthWatch founder and CEO. “What’s especially exciting is that we were recognized by several of these awards two years in a row.” Here’s a brief rundown of MouthWatch’s 2021 achievements:
- The 2021 Annual Inc. 5000 List: For the second consecutive year, MouthWatch was ranked among the nation’s 5000 fastest-growing private companies.
- The Financial Times Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2021 List: MouthWatch was one of 500 companies selected from millions of companies located in North and South America.
- The 2021 Inc. Best in Business List: This award recognizes small-and medium-sized privately held American businesses that have had an outstanding influence on their communities, their industries, the environment, or society as a whole.
Industry Grants and Funding
During 2021, MouthWatch expanded upon its ongoing commitment to improve access to oral healthcare and the future of dental education. Some examples of this commitment include:
- The MouthWatch Mobile Accelerator Award recognized and provided a donation of hardware and software and industry memberships to 5 innovative mobile dentistry programs that suffered financial setbacks during the pandemic.
- Dentist and Hygienist Scholarships: In partnership with American Dental Education Association (ADEA), MouthWatch awarded scholarships to a dental school student and a hygiene school student whose essays expressed a forward-thinking approach to oral health.
TeleDent™ Teledentistry Platform Product Awards
- The Cellerant Best of Class Technology Award: This repeat award was decided by an unbiased panel of the dental industry’s most respected technology thought leaders.
- Dentistry Today Magazine’s Top 100 Products, Reader’s Choice and Top Aesthetic and Restorative Products: All of these honors are determined by the high amount of product interest demonstrated by the magazine’s readers. TeleDent earned the Top Innovative Products and Reader’s Choice Top 25 Awards for two years running.
MouthWatch Intraoral Camera Product Awards
- Dentaltown Magazine’s 2021 Dental Townie Choice Award®: What makes this award especially significant is that the MouthWatch Intraoral Camera was the first product in the history of this award to win by a 100% write-in ballot in 2020 and 2021.
MouthWatch Plus+ HD Intraoral Camera Awards
Although introduced late in the year, this affordable, true 1080p HD intraoral camera has already received positive recognition:
- Dental Products Report Top 5 Editor’s Choice Award – Decided by the DPR editorial team after reviewing products introduced during 2021.
- Dentistry Today Reader’s Choice Top 50 Technology Products Award – Based on Dentistry Today reader inquiries.
For more information about MouthWatch and its innovative teledentistry and digital imaging solutions, visit www.MouthWatch.com.
About MouthWatch LLC:
Headquartered in Metuchen, New Jersey, MouthWatch, LLC is a leader in innovative teledentistry solutions, digital case presentation tools and intraoral imaging devices. The company is dedicated to finding new ways to constantly improve the dental health experience for both patient and provider. For more information, visit www.MouthWatch.com.