Launched in 2011, dentalcorp has grown to be Canada’s largest network of dental clinics. With over 220 locations, 4,000 team members and serving 2 million Canadians each year, dentalcorp is proud to support dental practitioners, and their teams, in delivering optimal patient care.
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
Below are a few defining milestones dentalcorp is proud to have achieved:
- 2011 dentalcorp was founded to revolutionize the business of dentistry.
- 2014 dentalcorp committed a $250,000 donation to support paediatric dentistry at four of Canada’s largest children’s hospitals: Sick Kids, IWK Foundation, Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation, and British Columbia Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- 2014, 2015, 2016 dentalcorp was recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte. This prestigious achievement is a result of the dedication to integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence from all the Partners and Practices within the dentalcorp network.
- 2016 dentalcorp partnered with Sinai Health System, providing philanthropic and leadership support, to establish The Centre for Advanced Dental Research & Care.
- 2017 dentalcorp partnered with the Alex Dental Health Bus to provide more access to care to Calgarians.
- 2017 dentalcorp supported the launch of DC Institute which provides innovative professional development opportunities to dental professionals across Canada as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry.
To learn more about dentalcorp, please visit www.dentalcorp.ca.
Find more dental corporate achievements in our July issue of Oral Health – click here for more.