Henry Schein to Present Educational Offerings and its Portfolio of Products and Solutions at the Dental Congress of the Caribbean in Puerto Rico from February 7 – February 9
At this year’s Dental Congress of the Caribbean (CCDPR), oral health professionals will have an opportunity to learn about Henry Schein’s solutions that they can rely on to improve their digital workflow and to operate a successful practice. Visitors of the Company’s booth – 3 & 4 – will also have an opportunity to demonstrate the company’s surgical instruments, and orthodontic solutions from Henry Schein Orthodontics, such as SLX Clear Aligners and Sagittal First treatment protocol. In addition, the following products will be available in the booth: TRIOS 4 from 3Shape, FormLab 3D printer, VHF Z4 Dental Mill, Handler Red Wing International PTL-215SP Workstation, EndoSequence BC Sealer by Brasseler USA, EdgeEndo, ZR-Cem Self-Adhesive Resin Cement by Premier, DENTAPEN by Septodont, X-MIND PRIME 3D by Acteon and much more.
Visitors will also have an opportunity to meet our exclusive suppliers: Acteon, Air Techniques, Brasseler USA, Centrix, DCI Edge, Dental EZ, Engle, Flight Dental, Microcopy, NSK, Piezo Surgery, Premier, Septodont, and Shofu.
In addition to showcasing its latest digital solutions, Henry Schein Dental and Henry Schein Orthodontics – together with its partners, Brasseler USA, Piezo, and Premier – will provide the following educational opportunities:
- Friday, February 7 – Room 103 AB
- 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.: “Advanced Canal Shaping with the “Blend” Rotary Instrumentation Technique” – Dr. Mario Abdennour
- 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.: “Advanced Endodontic Obturation and Perforation Repair” – Dr. Mario Abdennour
- 4:15 – 5:15 p.m.: “Piezosurgery and Current Concepts in Osseous Manipulation” – Dr. Edward Dwayne Karateew
- Saturday, February 8
- 1:30 – 3:00 p.m., Room 209 ABC: “A New Paradigm for Clear Aligner Therapy – Integrating Sagittal First with Clear Aligners” – Dr. Francisco Eraso
- 3:00 – 4:00 p.m., Room 201 AB: “Building a Successful Prevention Strategy for High Risk Adults” – Mrs. Lillian Caperila
- 4:15 – 5:15 p.m. Room 201 AB: “Aligning your instrumentation skills and preserving your professional career” – Mrs. Lillian Caperila
To learn more visit Henry Schein at booth 3 & 4.
Read up on the latest clinical and practice management features from Oral Health.