January 8, 2020
by Las Vegas Review Journal
A Las Vegas dentist set a 5-year-old girl’s mouth on fire while she underwent a routine dental procedure, a lawsuit filed this week alleges.
About a year ago, the Las Vegas girl’s parents took the child to Just For Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics to have multiple crowns placed on her teeth.
When the dentist, Deep Karan Dhillon, used a tool known as a diamond bur to smooth the girl’s teeth while she was under anesthetics, it emitted a spark that “caused the throat pack in (the girl’s) mouth to ignite and produce a fire” that lasted one or two seconds, according to the lawsuit filed by attorneys Alison Brasier and Daven Cameron.
To view the full story, please click here.
Sign up for Oral Health Group’s weekly enewsletter to have news delivered straight to your inbox!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
read more >>