At Oral Science, we are proud of offering dental professionals 4 Must-Have products to save money and improve patients’ experience.
The first one is FluoriMax, a 2.5% Sodium Fluoride Varnish, ideal for caries prevention, tooth sensitivity treatment and children.
Why do you need FluoriMax?
- Cost-effective: ± $0.52 per child application & ± $1.04 per adult application
- Customizes the amount required for the task: less waste
- Increases efficiency and decreases working time: fast and easy application
- Quick and simple application
- Most efficient varnish paired with Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF)
- Increases patient treatment acceptance: smooth, minimally sticky application and less post-op instructions
- Evidence-based: most efficient varnish with superior fluoride uptake
The second one is Advantage Arrest, the leading Silver Diamine Fluoride to arrest the progress of an already formed cavity in permanent and primary teeth.
Why do you need Advantage Arrest?
- Compared to SDF + Potassium iode (KI) products, Advantage Arrest is cost-effective (Bottle: $1.84 vs $2.52 for 2 drops, Unit-doses: $7.52 vs $11), does not require refrigeration, has a longer shelf life, and is indicated for arresting caries. It is also proven that SDF alone is more effective than SDF + KI, and stains may still happen with KI
- Quick and easy application
- User-friendly: no need for air, water, instruments or anaesthesia
- Non-Aerosol generating treatment
- Increases patient treatment acceptance by reducing sensitivity
- Increases same-day treatment options: carious lesions that can’t be treated in one visit, caries diagnosed during dental hygiene appointments, or emergency therapy
- Pairs best with FluoriMax varnish
The third one is Cetacaine, a liquid non-injectable topical anesthetic, ideal for pre-scaling and root planning procedures, loose tooth extractions, some diode laser treatments and dental phobic patients.
Why do you need Cetacaine?
- Cost-effective: $1.15 per quadrant
- Approx. 300 quadrants of application in 1 bottle
- Increases patient treatment acceptance and enhances patient comfort and cooperation
- Quick onset and long lasting: 30-60 seconds and lasts up to 1 hour
- Less waste: unique system allows the clinician to use only what is required
- Easy to use: thin and flexible applicator for easy sub-gingival application
- Longer shelf life
- Can be used with a microbrush for application pre-injection and pre perio assessment
X-PUR OPTI-RINSE PLUS
The last one is X-PUR Opti-Rinse Plus, a pre-procedural rinse with patented formulation of Citrox, NaF, Xylitol and CPC, ideal against SARS-CoV-2, to reduce pathogenic aerosol and to help prevent plaque, gingivitis and caries.
Why do you need X-PUR Opti-Rinse Plus?
- Proven to kill the SARS-CoV-2 in one minute
- Proven equivalent in anti-microbial potency as Chlorhexidine oral rinse without the side effects
- Antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal (Citrox® and CPC)
- Anti-caries – helps to remineralize tooth enamel
- Efficient, multi-purpose, evidence-based oral rinse
Sign up for Oral Health Group’s weekly e-newsletter to have news delivered straight to your inbox!