The 77th Annual Winter Clinic will take place on Friday, November 14, 2014 at an all-new venue, The Toronto Sheraton Centre in the heart of downtown Toronto.
The Winter Clinic is the largest one-day dental convention in North America, where dental professionals come to learn from over 30 world-class speakers and network with colleagues in an engaging environment.
This year’s clinical program covers a broad spectrum of dental topics. To just mention a few:
- Fighting Dental Disease: Drugs, Bugs and Prescription Drugs (also a course on over-the-counter drugs)
- Interceptive Orthodontics
- Diagnosis and Management of Impacted 3rd Molars
- The Role of Dentists In A Sleepy World
- Oral Appliance Therapy: The Good and Bad News About It
- From Great Expectations to Evidence-Based Endodontics: Re-Defining Your Clinical Protocols
- Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers: A Practical Approach for the Dental Team
- Dealing Effectively With Difficult Patients
- Porcelain Crowns and Veneers – An Update
- Relaxed, But Not Asleep: How To Use Nitrous Oxide or Oral Benzodiazepines for Effective Minimal Sedation in your Dental Practice
- Enhancing The Patient-Professional Interaction Across Differences. Closing The Dental Gap: The Patient Perspective
The exhibition area has been re-organized into a tabletop space this year, which will promote more opportunities to explore what is new in dental products and services on a one-on-one basis and to reconnect with your classmates and industry.
Please visit www.tordent.com today for more information regarding the 2014 Winter Clinic!