Oral Cancer affects thousands of Americans a year and is commonly not detected in its first stages. On average, only half of those diagnosed will survive more than five years. April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month and local Quality Dental Plan Dentists across the country will be offering Free Oral Cancer Screenings this April. Are you interested in learning how patients can prevent Oral Cancer and the importance of routine screenings and awareness from your local dentist?
Below are some key facts about Oral Cancer, please let us know if you would like to book an interview with a local dentist:
1. Oral cancer will be newly diagnosed in about 100 new individuals each day in the US alone.
2. Quality Dental Plan is working with the Oral Cancer Foundation to offering free screenings
3. Oral cancer spreads quickly and your dentist should conduct an oral cancer screening exam during your routine visits.
4. Routine Dental Check Ups are the first line of defense against Oral Cancer
5. Hundreds of Dentists in the U.S. are now offering patients Quality Dental Plan which is an affordable pre-pay dental plan that has no monthly premiums. Patients receive free initial exams, x-rays, cleaning and can rest assured they are only paying for what they need.