Come to the CDS Wellness Center, Room CC20, and get proprietary, preventative health tests from the Cleveland Heart Lab.
Back by popular demand is the BlueApple Health Screening. Come to the CDS Wellness Center at the Midwinter Meeting for a screening.
- Packages start as low as $159. These tests could cost as much as $2,000 if you had them at the hospital.
- The Affordable Care Act does not offer these preventative tests for free.
- It only takes 15-40 minutes. Take the time to find out if you are at risk.
- Fifty percent of heart attacks and strokes occur in people with “normal cholesterol.”
There are six innovative screening packages. Choose from 28 different tests (ultrasounds and blood tests). View the webpage to learn more about the tests.
Each year this health screening has helped numerous CDS members by alerting them to potential life threatening health situations. BlueApple Health’s preventive screenings can reveal undetected health risks before a major event occurs. All tests are fast, painless, safe and just might save your life.
- State-of-the-art digital imaging technology performed by highly trained technicians
- All tests are safe, painless, non-invasive and without radiation
- Board-certified cardiologists and radiologists review screening results
- Receive results in two weeks online from our secure medical portal
For more information, visit the BlueApple Health website or call 888.999.3189.
Follow BlueApple on: