March 1, 2011
by Oral Health
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
1. The Ontario Dental Association’s Annual Spring Meeting (ASM) continues to rank among the top annual dental meetings in North America.
2. More than 40 education sessions on topics designed for dental teams
3. Discuss hot topics with colleagues
4. Discover solutions that make you invaluable to patients and your practice
5. Identify the latest trends and technology in dentistry
6. Network with peers, colleagues and suppliers
7. Take advantage of exhibit show specials
THE NEW PRODUCTSFORUM
ODA exhibitors will be on hand to promote and demonstrate their products to ASM attendees in this informative, hands-on and interactive area. This is the perfect opportunity to look at what’s new in the dental field in a pressure free, non-sales environment. If you are interested in purchasing the product after seeing it in the New Products Forum, you will be directed to the company’s booth on the floor.
Conveniently located at the back of the exhibit floor, attendees have the opportunity to learn about new products which have been on the market for less than two years.
FUTURE ANNUAL RPING MEETING DATES
April 28 – 30, 2011 (MTCC – South Building)
May 10 – 12, 2012 (MTCC – South Building)
May 2 – 4, 2013 (MTCC – South Building)
More than 575 exhibit booths
More than 3,300 dentists and dental students
More than 10,000 total dental professionals from Canada and the United States